It's a new year.

A time for hope,

new goals,

a renewed sense of determination.

I am determined to do many things.  One of them being:  to write more.

To share with others so many of the lessons I have learned - about faith, family, health, food, and the true joy of living.

I can't make any promises that what I have to say will be any good.  I wake up every day thinking about what I want to say here, but hesitating for lack of time to say it "perfectly", or for fear that it isn't "important" enough to share.

No more.

So, please excuse me when there are typos, grammar errors, or an obvious need for a thesaurus.  I have quite a few things I want to say.  I hope my musings give hope or inspiration to someone.  If my story or my journey can help just one person, it will be worth every minute I spend here.

Thanks for stopping by.  May you be greatly blessed in 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment