Manic Mondays

Mondays have always been one of my favorite days of the week.  I know, most people look forward to Fridays, or the weekend, but I just love a good Monday!  I try my best to make Monday the one day of the week that we

don't

go

anywhere!

The kids and I turn on the music, open the windows, and get busy!

I do laundry.

I sweep.

I mop.

They tidy up the bathrooms.

I get rid of clutter.

I go through stacks and stacks of paperwork.

They dance to the music.  (I dance along with them.)

In other words, we do a bunch of stuff around the house that makes the rest of the week more enjoyable.  I get things in order and clear my head.  I make a list (whether mentally or on paper) of things to get at the grocery store, errands that need to be run throughout the week, doctor appointments that are scheduled, etc.

When all these things are done, I feel like I can really focus on the week ahead and be more efficient in all that needs to be done.  Mondays are a little crazy with all we try to accomplish, but for the most part, we get it all done and set the tone for what we hope is a stress-free week.

So what do your Mondays look like?




No comments:

Post a Comment